We've got Doernbechers!
When you are looking to buy shoes online, you have many choices and Sole Unlimited is the best choice for the latest Jordan, Adidas or Nike sneakers as well as the deadstock item you’ve been looking for to add to your collection.
In our last blog, we started covering lesser known shoe vocabulary to get you up to speed with your Sneakerhead friends. We’ll continue this week with a new word.
- In the sneakerhead world, it refers to a line of limited edition sneakers that are sold with proceeds going to a charity.
- The charity, in this case, is Doernbecher Children's’ Hospital.
- This hospital is located near the birthplace of Nike shoes and is an academic teaching hospital with specialties ranging from cancer to neuroscience.
- The partnership began in 2007 and has raised over four million dollars.
- One model of the shoe is released every year.
- They are also known as DB’s.
- If you are looking for a particular Doernbecher sneaker, be sure to check our in stock list.
- At the moment, we have a pair of Nike Men’s Air Jordan 5 retro DB “Doernbecher”.
- This pair is new and with the box.
- A perfect addition to your collection.
- We also have Nike Men’s Air Jordan 2 Retro High DB “Doernbecher”.
- These fantastic black, Lucky Green and Pro-Gold Doernbechers from 2007 look as fresh as the day they were released.
- The pair in stock is authentic and in the box, though the box has some damage.
Shop Sole Unlimited to fulfil your wildest sneakerhead dreams as well as the source for shoes for your workout, cross training or a pair of the sickest beaters on the block.